Request a School Field Trip Reservation!
Thank you for your interest in bring your students on a field trip to Butterfly House & Aquarium. We bring students together with some of nature’s most incredible animals. These hands-on experiences are an indispensable learning tool that will have your students talking about long after the visit. Field trips during the August through May academic school year are one hour and include an field guide activity sheet that connects to classroom curriculum. To schedule a summer visit for your school or group, click here.
* Scheduling for school field trips during the April and May 2019 school year will begin on February 25th, 2019. Please submit your request at that time. Thank you!
School Field Trips
* To begin the registration process, please complete the following form. This is a required 1st step in the registration process. Thank you!
- Kindergarten through 5th grade classes visiting during the August through May academic school year may qualify for a free field trip to the Butterfly House & Aquarium funded by Joe and Elaine Floyd. Available funds and times are limited! Field trip activity sheet included for grades K-5th.
- Kindergarten through 5th grade field trips during the academic school year that do not qualify for the free visit receive the school admission rate of $5.00 per student. (Field trip activity sheet included for grades K-5th.)
- Reduced admission pricing for chaperones is $7.00 per person (tax included).
- Reduced admission pricing for students in grades 6-12th is $5.00 per person (tax included)
- Reservations must be made at least seven days in advance of visit.
The entire group must arrive at the same time and make one payment transaction to receive the grant admission prices. Guests arriving later than the scheduled time will be required to pay general admission prices at the main entrance.
- School Groups must present a signed copy of the behavior contract before or at time of visit.
- Chaperone information here.